Biography of Susan Guth [Age, Height, Wife, Kids, Family, Salary, Award & Net worth ]
Susan Guth is a freelance consultant based in Naples City, Italy. Although not so famous as her partner Bill Walton, Guth has added five different work experiences to her career.
Like Alyssa Okada and Guraish Aldjufrie, the relationship with the respective partners makes Susan Guth widely famous among fans and media.
Then, to whom is she related? What is Susan Guth up to these days? How did she come into the limelight? What is her net worth?
Susan Guth is the ex-wife of Bill Walton, a U.S. basketball player and sportscaster. She is then a freelancer, as well as the Italian contact manager. Guth’s life had turned when she described her work as an editor in December 2008.
Table of Contents
Susan Guth | Quick Facts
|Full Name||Susan Guth|
|Birth Place||Syracuse, New York|
|Education||College of Charleston|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Last Update||October, 2022|
Susan Guth | Early Life & Education
Susan Guth, also known as Susie Walton, was born in La Mesa, California, USA. She attended Charleston College and graduated from the University of Maryland in Foreign Language Field Studies in Italian.
Since 2015 she has studied at Charleston College. Guth went on to attend Maryland University after that.
Then, she got a Degree in Italian for Foreign Language Field Studies. Except for this, there isn’t much information about her.
Well, she is now working as an active marketing consultant. Susan Guth has not yet married and is single, despite having a divorce from former basketball player Clinton.
Likewise, the San Diego Parent Educator of the Year award was awarded to Guth.
Her primary interest is communication and relationships, focusing mainly on family dynamics. She gives the parents lessons and training on how to raise children.
Susan Guth | Age, Height & Body Measurements
Guth is an attractive woman and seems like a lady with a bold personality. Susan Guth is flaunting an enticing figure in her body.
Bill’s former wife stands at 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 50 kilograms. Susan has green eyes and short brown hair.
Guth, with white ethnicity and short brown hair, looks beautiful, and on top of that, her green eyes make her more appealing and attractive.
She is involved in the field of communication, so we can say that she is very friendly and has a brilliant personality.
Also, being a single and working mom, we can even say that she has a strong will to work and have a lot of love for her children, and she is also a loving mother.
Her height and body weight are average, and we can also say that she has maintained a good body shape even after being a mother to four children.
Susan Guth | Career
Susan Guth set her career in motion by working for McLean High School from 2004 to 2008. In December 2008, her professional career leaped.
She served as an editor for CofC Miscellany Literature Magazine and Promotions & Technical Assistant for CofC Department of Languages, Cultures, and World Affairs. There she served for three years and six months.
From 2009 until May 2012, Guth served as Protege in the Protégé-Mentor Contact Department of CofC.
She later worked at Ketchum Public Relations as a member of Mindfire from February 2012 until May 2012. From January 2013 until June 2014, she served as an account executive at Iris Worldwide.
She served as an account executive at MWW after working for Iris. Before leaving work, she worked there for six months.
Guth joined Freelance the following year in February 2015 and now serves as a Cultural Manager. Not to mention, she’s a communications and relationship specialist.
Being a divorced lady, her establishing herself as a powerful and independent lady has never been easy. Yet she’s never struggled to work hard considering her shortcomings and compulsions. For any woman, she is truly an inspiration.
Susan Guth | Relationship and Marriage
Susan Guth and Bill Walton met in the late 1970s and began dating. They married on 24 February 1979 after several years of courtship.
The pair are parents of four children: Chris Walton, Nathan Walton, Luke Walton, and Adam Walton.
As of now, Guth is single, possibly. As we know, she was previously married to the American basketball player Bill Walton. Bill was also a sportscaster on T.V.
While the couples married happily, this marital life wasn’t meant to be forever. In 1989 Susan and Bill split. Susan began to suffer after their divorce and is still single.
However, her ex-husband, Bill, lives in his hometown of San Diego with his second wife, Lori. Yet Susan’s residence is still unknown.
The couple was divorced in 1989 following a decade-long relationship. It has kept the reason for their breakup secret. Then Bill married his second wife, Lori Matsuoka, while Guth wanted to stay single.
Becoming married to a famous individual and divorcing after raising four children together certainly put her into a lot of trouble one day.
But she never hesitated to work hard amid the rumors and scandals and finally got recognition. Susan is without talk and lives happily with her son.
Susan Guth’s Ex-Husband Bill Walton | Chronology
- 1952: Born 5 November in La Mesa, California
- 1969-70: Leads Helix High School Team two years in a row to California Interscholastic Federal High School title
- 1970: Enrollment in Los Angeles University of California (UCLA)
- 1971: Plays on the fresh basketball team of UCLA
- 1972-74: Plays center coached by John Wooden on UCLA varsity squad
- 1973: Arrested while engaging in an anti-Vietnam War really
- 1974: Portland Trailblazers selected as number one overall selection in the NBA draft
- 1974-78: Trailblazers play, leading the team to the 1977 NBA championship
- 1979-85: Clippers play with San Diego (later Los Angeles)
- 1985-87: Spins with Boston Celtics, capturing the 1986 NBA championship
- 1987: Retreats from the Basketball career
- 1990: Undergoes surgery in the left foot and ankle to connect bones
- 1990: Undertakes Prime Ticket Network as an analyst
- 1991-2001: Serves as a basketball analyst for major cable and network networks, including CBS, NBC, MNBC, and Turner Sports
- 2002: Hired by ESPN / ABC as NBA Lead Analyst
Awards and Achievements Of Bill:
- 1969-70: Named All-State and All-Conference Junior and Senior high school
- 1970: Named All-American, and Helix (H.S.) Senior Athlete of the Year
- 1972-73: Championship of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) at UCLA; a most valuable player in both of those years’ NCAA tournament
- 1972-74: Led UCLA to a record 86-4 during his three-year varsity play
- 1972-74: Sporting News High School Student of the Year and Naismith Award recipient
- 1977: Led Portland Trailblazers to the NBA Championship; named most valuable player in the NBA Finals
- 1978: Most Valuable Player at NBA
- 1986: Celtics helped win the NBA Championship and were awarded the NBA Sixth Man Award
- 1992-93, 1995-96, 1998-2000: The Southern California Sports Broadcasters Association voted Best Television Analyst / Commentator
- 1993: Added to Hall of Fame
- 1994: Named to the All-American Hall of Fame in Verizon
- 1997: As one of the 50 greatest basketball players of all time by the NBA
- 1997: Became California’s first male basketball player to be inducted into the National High School Sports Hall of Fame
- 1999: His significant public and technical achievements won the Silver Anniversary Award from NCAA
- 2001: Inaugural inductee into the Hall of Fame Grateful Dead
- 2001: Emmy Award for best live television sports broadcast
Susan Guth | Children
Guth and Walton both have four kids together. Their eldest child, Adam, had studied at the State University of Louisiana. He is a San Diego Mesa College University assistant coach.
The second child, Nathan, is 6 feet 7 inches tall. He played basketball at Princeton University and graduated with an MBA from the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University. He is the founder of SGS Holdings LLC and the oil business.
Luke has played for Los Angeles Lakers, where he won the NBA Finals in 2009 and 2010. He was the best head coach of the L.A. Lakers before becoming the head coach for Sacramento Kings. Bill, together with his wife, has two children.
Christopher Walton is the youngest child to play for the state of San Diego. Now he is in the real estate market.
Susan Guth | Net Worth and Income
Susan Guth is currently engaged in some philanthropic work and is the founding member of the Indigo Village Educational Foundation and Indigo Village president.
The exact net value of Guth’s is not known. However, she rakes, on average, around $110,000 a year, according to some online outlets.
Her ex-husband Walton also has an approximate net worth of about $20 million, which he received from his professional basketball playing.
A Strategic Relations Consultant’s annual salary is $60,000 per annum. So, she certainly earns over $110,000 since 2008; she has been working in the same area.
She was married to Bill for about ten years, and as a child and spousal support after the divorce, she would have some portion of his estate.
Susan is not a Hollywood or sports club member, but she makes as much as her ex-partner, Bill Walton, even though her net worth is smaller than him.
He’s gained a net worth of $ 20 million via movies and television shows. Susan’s income is considerably less than that of her ex-husband; specifically, she is short of $17 million on her estate.
Guth lives a lavish life on earnings with her family. Likewise, her ex-husband Bill Walton’s estimated net worth is $ 20 million.
Susan Guth | Social Media Presence
Susan is very private and likes to keep herself under the radar and away from the media.
We couldn’t find her on Facebook or Instagram, but some sources say She is active on Twitter, but we cannot say for sure that it is her.
After her divorce, she has kept herself away from social media and the media and likes to enjoy her life as it is, and doesn’t like to share much with the public.
In the future, we hope to see Guth on social media so that we can know more about her day-to-day activities.
Susan Guth | FAQs
How many kids does Luke Walton have?
As of 2022, Luke is the Father of two kids.
Who is Bill Walton’s wife?
The former basketballer’s wife is Lori Matsuoka. She is a philanthropist and a lifestyle blogger. Furthermore, the pair married in 1991.